Reno's Best Auto Body Shop!
In Business for over 30 years and with hundreds of positive reviews, Diamond Auto Body is first-call in the Reno-Sparks area if you’ve major or minor collision damage to your vehicle. We work with most insurance companies and have a world class facility in South Reno that is easy to get to. Call or email us today if you’ve experienced an accident.
We are OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
**COVID19-Alert: We are complying with the Nevada State directives and are offering curbside service to our customers. We can still work with you on estimates/claims by phone or you can call when you are in our parking lot and we will come out to your car to address your questions. Thank you!
Subaru Certified Collision Repair Experts
Diamond Auto Body is honored to be included in the list of Subaru’s Best Collision Centers in the United States. We look forward to answering any questions you may have regarding body work on any model Subaru vehicle.
AUTO BODY REPAIR
In the Reno / Sparks area, we are a leader in quality collision repair. We can restore your vehicle to pre-collison condition with quick turnaround at a fair and competitive price. Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with the latest tools and equipment and our highly skilled repair technicians undergo continuous training. We enjoy numerous insurance relationships, including direct repair options with many of the major insurance companies. We also clean and wash your car before it is returned to you!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Diamond Auto body is constantly among the highest ranked collision repair shops for a good reason. We are Reno’s #1 home of top customer service! For over 35 years our locally owned and managed collision repair shop has helped its loyal base of customers with their body shop needs. Diamond Auto Body provides an overly staffed office to always give you a professional, friendly and responsive service experience. You will always get a real person on the phone to help you. Our office staff is specifically trained to work with you and the insurance company. They will get your vehicle repaired in the easiest and timeliest possible way. And our work is guaranteed for the life of your car!
EXPERT ESTIMATES IN MINUTES
Always Free Quotes and Advice.
We are here to help you. Our opinion is always honest and always free. We want everyone to make the choice that is right for them and the best fit for them and their car. We can get you in for an estimate at any of our locations and get your parts ordered right away. Most preliminary estimates take 15 minutes. It will take a bit longer for non-drivable cars. You can Contact us by email, call or drive into a one of our locations for your free estimate.
WIDE RANGE OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES!
The SCRS Code of Ethics:
- Conduct all business practices in a lawful and professional manner.
- Recommend proper collision repair procedures and explain to the customer why these are required to correct the collision damage.
- Furnish an itemized list for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Notify a customer if appoints or completion promises cannot be kept.
- Offer the customer a price estimate for the work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care of the customer’s property while it is being repaired.
- Cooperate with established customer complaint mediation facilities.
- Maintain a high quality level of collision repair.
- Cooperate with insurance company representatives and make a sincere effort to provide available and affordable service to the motoring public.
Friendliest Service in Northern Nevada
- Number #1 in Customer Satisfaction
- Family owned and operated
- Phone calls before each step of the process
- Able to work with hundreds of insurance companies
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured in Nevada
- Competitive Pricing
- Exremely rapid cycle times
- More than just auto body work
- Service to Carson City and Incline Village
- Se habla espanol
We work with most major insurance providers and offer an outstanding Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Diamond Auto Body is a locally owned full-service body shop established in Reno, Nevada in 1986. We provide excellent service and quality to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility is located conveniently off of 395 at the South Meadows exit. We are a Platinum Certified Body Shop and provide a high level of customer communication throughout the repair process, including text/email messaging with vehicle owners. Give us a call today!