Our 1 day Express Lane Service is designed specifically for the super busy people out there. We can repair most minor to moderate damage in a single day including scrapes, dings, scratches, bumper damage, roll-up window repairs, headlamp / tail lamp fixes, paint-buffing, windshields and more. The best part? We will pick you up and take you to and from work – eliminating the need for you to rent a car! And you’ll be happy to know that express lane work is fully covered by our excellent warranty. So why keep putting off that minor repair? Come in today!
Auto Body Shop   |  Clear Bra Certified Installation   |   Windshield Chip & Bullseye Repair   |   Auto Detailing   |   Car, Truck & RV / Motorhome Service   |   Small Dent & Scratch Specialists
Auto Body Repair
In the Reno / Sparks area, we are a leader in quality collision repair. We can restore your vehicle to pre-collison condition with quick turnaround at a fair and competitive price. Ourstate of the art facilities are equipped with the latest tools and equipment and our highly skilled repair technicians undergo continuous training. We enjoy numerous insurance relationships, including direct repair options with many of the major insurance companies. We also clean, wash and detail your car before it is returned to you!Read More
Other companies claim to have professional installers, but here at Diamond Auto Body you’ll be happy to know that we only use Certified 3M Master Technicians to work on your vehicle. Using our state of the art computerized template system, we can guarantee a perfect bra cut every time without the risk of inconsistent hand cutting techniques used by other local companies. This means that there won’t be any cuts or scratches to your paint job around the perimeter and that the seal will be exact.The entire process is designed to be smooth and accurate.Read More
Free Loaner Cars
Getting your vehicle repaired can be a hassle. Having to drop your car off for days at a time leaves you without transportation and can force you to call in all of your favors. We are the only shop in town to offer free loan cars while your work is being performed. This is a huge advantage we give directly to our customers over other companies in the Reno and Sparks area. Just make a reservation for a car from our fleet and come in on the day of your appointment. Drive away without having to pay for a rental car – awesome!Read More
Our 1 day Express Lane Service is designed specifically for the super busy people out there. We can repair most minor to moderate damage in a single day including scrapes, dings, scratches, bumper damage, roll-up window repairs, headlamp / tail lamp fixes, paint-buffing, windshields and more. The best part? We will pick you up and take you to and from work – eliminating the need for you to rent a car! And you’ll be happy to know that express lane work is fully covered by our excellent warranty. So why keep putting off that minor repair? Come in...Read More
- 1) Full Service Shop
- 2) Free Loan Cars
- 3) Code of Ethics
- 4) Friendly Service
- 5) Excellent Warranty
- 6) Shuttle Service
Some of the work that we do
We go the extra mile!
Free loaner cars for our customers..
We have a fleet of AWD Subaru Outbacks as free loaner cars for our customers. We know you don’t want to have to shop around for an expensive rental car just because your vehicle is in the shop for a couple of days. Besides saving you money, we also save you valuable time by taking this hassle out of the equation. Our competitors simply do not offer the same value when it comes to details such as these.
Car loaned for the entire duration of your repair!
We follow a Code of Ethics
The Society for Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) Code of Ethics requires members to:
- • Conduct all business practices in a lawful and professional manner.
- • Recommend proper collision repair procedures and explain to the customer why these are required to correct the collision damage.
- • Furnish an itemized list for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts.
- • Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- • Notify a customer if appoints or completion promises cannot be kept.
- • Offer the customer a price estimate for the work to be performed.
- • Exercise reasonable care of the customer’s property while it is being repaired.
- • Cooperate with established customer complaint mediation facilities.
- • Maintain a high quality level of collision repair.
- • Cooperate with insurance company representatives and make a sincere effort to provide available and affordable service to the motoring public.
We offer the friendliest service in Northern Nevada
- • Number #1 in Customer Satisfaction
- • Family owned and operated
- • Phone calls before each step of the process
- • Able to work with hundreds of insurance companies
- • Licensed, Bonded and Insured in Nevada
- • Competitive Pricing
- • Exremely rapid cycle times
- • More than just auto body work
- • Service to Carson City and Incline Village
- • Saturdays and after-hours by appointment
- • Free Pickup and Delivery for our customers
- • Free Shuttle Service
- • Se habla espanol
We offer an outstanding Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your Diamond Auto Body repair is guaranteed against any defect in workmanship for as long as you own the car. Mechanical repairs are guaranteed for one year.
We offer free pickup / delivery and shuttle service!
Let us pick you up and take you home!
We are happy to pick you up or take you home while you are having your vehicle worked on at our shop. Not having to pay extra money for a cab or call in an important favor is just another way that we strive to make it easy for our customers while without wheels.
Services we offer
Here at Diamond Auto Body, we perform all manner of glass work. We repair bullseye chips on your windshield, we fix and install new headlights and taillights and can repair broken side or rear view mirrors. When required, like on a badly damaged vehicle, we also replace full windshields. Most people think that insurance companies won’t pay for such minor work but that is actually not the case. Windshields and mirrors are considered important safety equipment to insurers… so in most cases they have no issue helping to pay for their repair.